Farrukh Habib takes oath as State Minister for Information and Broadcasting
ISLAMABAD – Farrukh Habib has taken oath as the Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting.
President Dr. Arif Alvi administered him the oath at a ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad on Thursday.
In a tweet after taking the oath, the PTI lawmaker said he would use all his abilities to achieve the goal of 'Naya Pakistan'.
Habib, who had previously been serving as Federal Parliamentary Secretary for Railways, became a Member of the National Assembly after winning the Faisalabad's NA-108 seat in the 2018 genera polls.
Farrukh Habib appointed State Minister for ... 07:41 PM | 28 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Federal Parliamentary Secretary for Railways Farrukh Habib has been appointed Minister of State for ...
- China is now the greatest priority for MI6 spies12:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lawyers ‘manhandle’ judge who convicted DC, AC in Mandi Bahauddin11:51 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Prices keep soaring as inflation rockets to 21-month high in Pakistan11:28 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Twitter no longer allowing users to post photos of people without ...10:57 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021