Sami Khan gets his Twitter account back after suspension due to 'impersonation'
LAHORE- After political commentator, Fasi Zaka and filmmaker Nabeel Qureshi, actor Sami Khan is the latest of a group of online trolls.
The Wrong No. 2 star took to Instagram to reveal that his Twitter account had been suspended, possibly due to a mass reporting for impersonation by a group on the social media network known as by BJP Youth.
Later he shared the news of getting his Twitter account back via his Instagram stories:
Nabeel and Zaka also got their accounts back eventually after appealing the suspension.
Just got out of @Twitter jail after being suspended on account of the Bakht group below (did a coordinated reporting of impersonation against my account). Account back but minus 60K followers. Thanks @nighatdad @UsamaKhilji @FariehaAziz and Annie Zaman for their really kind help. https://t.co/OOQPSB6Bpm— Fasi Zaka (@fasi_zaka) August 22, 2019
- Pakistani forces foil terror bid in Bajaur09:25 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- President Alvi watches PAKvBAN T20I at Gaddafi09:22 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- China: Coronavirus death toll hits 4107:03 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019