Sami Khan gets his Twitter account back after suspension due to 'impersonation'
LAHORE- After political commentator, Fasi Zaka and filmmaker Nabeel Qureshi, actor Sami Khan is the latest of a group of online trolls.
The Wrong No. 2 star took to Instagram to reveal that his Twitter account had been suspended, possibly due to a mass reporting for impersonation by a group on the social media network known as by BJP Youth.
Later he shared the news of getting his Twitter account back via his Instagram stories:
Nabeel and Zaka also got their accounts back eventually after appealing the suspension.
Just got out of @Twitter jail after being suspended on account of the Bakht group below (did a coordinated reporting of impersonation against my account). Account back but minus 60K followers. Thanks @nighatdad @UsamaKhilji @FariehaAziz and Annie Zaman for their really kind help. https://t.co/OOQPSB6Bpm— Fasi Zaka (@fasi_zaka) August 22, 2019
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020