A peak into the star-studded mayun/dholki of Sadia Ghaffar and Hassan Hayat
Our celebs have the power to shine on-screen as well as off-screen, more so when they decide to change their ‘single’ status and tie a knot in holy matrimony!
Sadia Ghaffar and and Hassan Hyatt Khan's wedding festivities have kicked off and our Instagram feed has been flooded with countless picture perfect moments from the mayun and dholki.
The couple having some fun being drenched in ubtan:
The newly weds Iqra and Yasir made an appearance as well:
The bride and groom shake a leg with their clan
Our favourite sister duo were all smiles at both the events
These gorgeous girls are giving us some major best friend goals!
Aik group selfie toh banti hai!
What a star- studded event, filled with fun and laughter! We wish the soon to be married couple a happy journey ahead.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Adnan Siddiqui, Humayun Saeed team up for new Pak-Turk project11:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Accha’ makes it to Cambridge Dictionary11:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Virgin Atlantic launches direct flights for Pakistan next week11:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- PIA removed from EU Commission’s list of banned airlines10:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Beautiful bond’ between Rahim Pardesi's wives sparks online ...09:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020