Martial arts league for women in sexy underwear is going after major UFC star
Since her unexpected championship loss to Holm, Rousey has been laid off with injury, and it is likely that her rest period will continue till December 2016, or even after in early 2017.
The UFC bantamweight division has already moved on from Rousey since her injury lay-off, turning into a highly competitive field with 4 different champions instead of the one-athlete division it was under Rousey's reign.
But if Ronda does not return to the UFC, there may still be a place for her in the world of MMA with the Lingerie Fighting Championships (LFC). The CEO of the league is angling to sign Ronda, believing that she could be a great figurehead for their company. “Not only is she one of the top fighters of all time, she is also a very beautiful woman who isn’t afraid to show off her sexy side,” said the CEO, in a press release published in the Bloody Elbow.
Despite how appealing that looks and sounds, the LFC it’s not a ratings success. However, the league is confident that the interest level in their company will skyrocket if Rousey signs on with Lingerie Fighting Promotions, either as a competitor or an ambassador.
In case you’ve never seen a Lingerie Fighting Championships show before, here’s what their promo for their upcoming show looks like.
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Karachi University declares BCom Part II Annual Exams 2020 result ...08:40 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021