Bilal Maqsood recovers from coronavirus
Popular singer, Bilal Maqsood, who contracted coronavirus earlier this month, has updated his followers about his recovery.
Maqsood recently took to Instagram to post a picture of himself and also thanked his fans for praying for his health.
"Doing well and out of isolation, Thank you for your duas!" read the caption.
Last weekend, the Strings vocalist was having a Q&A session with fans on Instagram. Bilal shared the news while responding to a question by a fan, who was concerned about Anwar Maqsood and their whole family.
He revealed testing positive for coronavirus. The rest of the family is safe and healthy.
"I've tested positive, but we are all fine," he wrote.
Strings | Bilal Maqsood contracts coronavirus 07:57 PM | 21 Jun, 2020
KARACHI – Bilal Maqsood, the lead singer of Pakistani pop band Strings, has tested positive for the novel ...
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachan test positive for ...03:18 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW ...02:10 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines seeks Pakistan’s clarification over fake pilot ...12:46 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Indian troops kill one Kashmiri youth in Baramulla11:43 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020