Kajol tests positive for coronavirus
Bollywood actress Kajol tested positive for coronavirus.
Taking to Instagram, the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai actor shared the news of her covid-19 diagnosis along with a picture of her daughter Nysa Devgan.
“Tested positive and I really don't want anyone to see my Rudolph nose so let's just stick to the sweetest smile in the world!,” she wrote.
“Miss u @nysadevgan and yes I can see the eye roll!,” Kajol concluded.
Fans and friends extended get-well-soon wishes to Kajol shortly after she shared the news.
View this post on Instagram
Saheefa Jabbar Khattak's new dance video goes ... 01:50 PM | 30 Jan, 2022
Pakistani actress Saheefa Jabbar Khattak has left her fans swooned with her killer dance moves. Taking to her ...
- Here's the first teaser for web series on Fatima Jinnah starring ...06:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Palestinian death toll surges to 29 as Israel intensifies attacks05:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz condemns campaign ridiculing sacrifices of Pakistan Army ...05:04 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Mourners take out 8th Muharram processions across Pakistan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sarah Khan and Talha Chahour to share screen in new project02:44 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah reveals secret behind her weight loss journey02:00 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022