Nauman Ijaz shares his thoughts on Coronavirus outbreak
KARACHI - Going through the current chaotic situation, Pakistani actor Nauman Ijaz has recently shared his thoughts about the West have changed ever since the pandemic outbreak.
According to Nauman Ijaz, he thought only the people of Pakistan were ignorant when it came to basic living but he has now realized otherwise. “Corona has unveiled one thing. Earlier I used to think ignorance was only present in Pakistan. But with Corona now I understood that even those who speak English are pretty ignorant as well,” says the Mera Saaein actor.
Nauman Ijaz slammed the way people in the US and UK had reacted to the lockdown and raided supermarkets, taking their fill and leaving none for others.
COVID-19: Humayun Saeed and Adnan Siddiqui in the ... 03:13 PM | 24 Mar, 2020
The novel coronavirus continues to spread across the country, and even some of Pakistan’s biggest names were at ...
Nauman also talked about Italy and expressed how people there had taken everything very lightly only to realize the damage later. He also prayed for all the countries affected by the virus and hoped that the pandemic will be over soon.
Stay Home, Stay Safe.
- Policeman arrested for killing teenaged boy for refusing relationship ...11:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Post-Eid schedule for markets opening in Punjab announced10:48 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Indian aggression in occupied Kashmir continued unabated even on Eid09:47 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 176 Pakistanis stranded in India to return home on Wednesday08:55 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Car crushes woman to death, husband injured in Lahore — Video08:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’ producer wishes to collaborate with Pakistan06:08 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Ira’s Dessertry: A world full of flavours and fillings03:40 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 'Ertuğrul' wishes Eid Mubarik to Pakistan – VIDEO03:16 PM | 25 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020