5 Charity organizations where you can donate this Ramadan
LAHORE- Every year, Muslims all over the world wait for the holy month of Ramadan eagerly. Along with the fact that Muslims fast from dawn to dusk, charity is another important and common practice in Ramadan.
There are so many ways to make this month more special. So many ways to get rewards and forgiveness from Allah. Charity is the best way to help the deserving people. Below is the list of 5 Charity organizations where you can donate generously this Ramadan:
1# Edhi Foundation: The Edhi Foundation is a non-profit social welfare program in Pakistan, founded by Abdul Sattar Edhi in 1951. Edhi until his death on 8 July 2016 was the head of the organization. Its headquarters are in Karachi, Pakistan.
The Edhi Foundation provides 24-hour emergency assistance across the nation of Pakistan and abroad. Its main focuses are Emergency Services, Orphans, Handicapped Persons, Shelters, Education, Healthcare, International Community Centers, Blood & Drug Bank, air ambulance services, Marine And Coastal Services. Website: https://edhi.org/
2# Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital: Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, (abbreviated as SKMCH&RC) is a chain of research-oriented tertiary level oncology hospitals in Lahore and Peshawar in Pakistan. It is Pakistan's largest cancer hospital and its home to the largest radiation oncology center. Website: https://shaukatkhanum.org.pk/
3# Panah Shelter – Panah Trust: Panah Shelter Home provides shelter and protection to the women who are victims of domestic violence. They also, however, give them holistic support so that they can take hold of their lives after they leave the shelter. Make donations by visiting their website. https://panahshelter.org/
4# Dost Foundation: Dost foundation works with street children, drug addicts, and destitute women. They also work with prisoners, refugees, youth and the general public. Their mission is to restore to them their lives, their dignity, and their humanity despite all problems. They also work to bring them back as contributing members of society. Visit their website to volunteer or donate. http://www.dostfoundation.org/
5# Dar-ul-Sukun: Dar-ul-Sukun is a Karachi based foundation which cares for almost 150 people. It is a home to physically or mentally disabled children and adults. However, they also cater to men and women in poverty. Their mission is to provide them with equal opportunities and independent living without discrimination. If you want to volunteer or donate, visit their website. http://www.darulsukun.com/
Apart from this Organization don't forget to take care of the needy people nearby you as charity begins at home and while you look elsewhere the people closest to you may need help.
Sharing is Caring!
- Tycoon Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan marks “World No Tobacco Day” today11:49 AM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020