Michael Jackson's impact on modern art
The exhibition hopes to explore the 'untold story' of the 'King of Pop'. The show will include the likes of artists like Andy Warhol and David LaChapelle, but mainly the focus will be on Michael. For he has been "one of the most influential figures in art of the last half century."
With his album 'Thriller' turning 35, Michael Jackson has sold over 184 million records and CDs, thus becoming the biggest seller of all time.
Mr Jackson has been popluar for turning music into art form and for introducing (robot and moonwalk) popular dance moves.
"It is rare that there is something new to say about someone so famous, but here that is the case," said curator Dr Nicholas Cullinan (running the London gallery).
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021