Michael Jackson's impact on modern art
The exhibition hopes to explore the 'untold story' of the 'King of Pop'. The show will include the likes of artists like Andy Warhol and David LaChapelle, but mainly the focus will be on Michael. For he has been "one of the most influential figures in art of the last half century."
With his album 'Thriller' turning 35, Michael Jackson has sold over 184 million records and CDs, thus becoming the biggest seller of all time.
Mr Jackson has been popluar for turning music into art form and for introducing (robot and moonwalk) popular dance moves.
"It is rare that there is something new to say about someone so famous, but here that is the case," said curator Dr Nicholas Cullinan (running the London gallery).
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Lt Gen Muhammad Aamer assumes charge as Gujranwala Corps commander08:16 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup – Ireland’s bowler Curtis Campher makes history07:56 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Gobi's Paints Polo Cup: FC Polo Team win trophy07:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021