KP launches 'Mera Bacha Alert' app for recovering missing children
PESHAWAR - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has launched mobile application ‘Mera Bacha Alert’ for recovering missing children in the province.
According to details, the mobile app will help parents to instantly file a report to police if their child has gone missing, Radio Pakistan reported.
The app will generate an alert and send SMS to the relevant district and regional police officers, the inspector general and the Chief Secretary.
Parents will be updated about details of FIR and status of the investigation.
The Chief Minister can also monitor the status of cases and performance of police investigators.
The data of missing children will also be integrated with police call centers, Safe City systems with dedicated access to Edhi and other child protection centers.
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan presidential poll10:33 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan reiterates demand for justice for victims of Samjhauta ...09:29 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- At Kartarpur, UNSG lauds Pakistan’s efforts for peace, interfaith ...08:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Nationwide polio immunization drive continues to vaccinate 39 million ...05:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa finish shooting for Quaid-e-Azam ...10:58 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- FIR lodged against Solis Festival, company blacklisted: DC Islamabad10:56 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019