Bride identified as killer of 15 people with poisonous milk
Asiya, who was forcefully married to Amjad Lashari a few days ago, visited her parents' home. Asiya wanted to stay with them but the parents sent her back to her in-laws where she tried to take revenge by killing her husband.
The enraged lady mixed poison in her husband's milk but due to some reasons, he refused to consume it. Amjad’s mother then turned the poisoned milk and unknowingly used it to make lassi.
This was served to as many as 27 people out of which 15 people lost consciousness and were found dead. The others were shifted to Nishtar Hospital Multan in a precarious condition.
After speedy investigations, police tracked Asiya as the main culprit and arrested her.
During the course of investigations, Asiya confessed that she wanted to tie the knot with her cousin Shahid Lashari but as she was married against her will, they both devised a plan.
Asiya claimed that the poison was provided to her by her suitor Shahid, who was later apprehended by the police.
- Pakistan’s naval, air chiefs condole death of India’s top general ...09:27 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Rohit Sharma repalces Virat Kohli as India’s ODI captain09:07 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- PAKvBAN: Babar Azam picks maiden international wicket in second Test ...08:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021