Bride identified as killer of 15 people with poisonous milk
Asiya, who was forcefully married to Amjad Lashari a few days ago, visited her parents' home. Asiya wanted to stay with them but the parents sent her back to her in-laws where she tried to take revenge by killing her husband.
The enraged lady mixed poison in her husband's milk but due to some reasons, he refused to consume it. Amjad’s mother then turned the poisoned milk and unknowingly used it to make lassi.
This was served to as many as 27 people out of which 15 people lost consciousness and were found dead. The others were shifted to Nishtar Hospital Multan in a precarious condition.
After speedy investigations, police tracked Asiya as the main culprit and arrested her.
During the course of investigations, Asiya confessed that she wanted to tie the knot with her cousin Shahid Lashari but as she was married against her will, they both devised a plan.
Asiya claimed that the poison was provided to her by her suitor Shahid, who was later apprehended by the police.
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022