No holy cows, accountability should be across the board, says Raza Rabbani
While addressing a ceremony in Karachi, Rabbani went on to question that who would be keeping a check on those who are arresting others for corruption.
He said that politicians have been involved in making black money and he doesn't support them nor he will speak for them. "But I say civil-military bureaucracy also has no clean hands," he added.
He also urged federal government to establish a special court for accountability of all corrupt people without any discrimination.
- Pakistan releases UK judgements in Broadsheet case [Read Full Verdict]07:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- 500-year-old mosque discovered in Pakistan’s capital (VIDEO)07:12 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn G-B into world-class ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021