BJP leader threatens breaking Pakistan into four pieces in 2018
In an interview to ANI news, the BJP leader while referring to the 1971 Fall of Dhaka insinuated that India would teach a lesson to Pakistan and would split it into four pieces this time.
The Politician maintained that even China was asking Pakistan to improve ties with India and added that the Pakistani government had suppressed the communities in Sindh, Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
'The oppressed communities needed to be liberated and we would be doing that' affirmed the legislator.
Swamy went a mile more and claimed that China was directing to stop cross-border terrorism alleging that terrorists trained in Pakistan were targeting Xinjiang region.
On another question regarding the Indian spy Kulbushan Jadhav, Swamy expressed that it was a matter of honour for India and welcomed the offer of swapping him with APS attacker as disclosed by Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif,a few days back.
It bears mentioning that this is not the first time Swamy bragged about Indian power and dared to split Pakistan. In 2015, he threatened Pakistan with the same statement.
"Pakistan has no power. It is frustrated and weak. Their civilian government is useless. It's a dummy government. If the military wants a war, we are ready, but we are not going to declare a war," Swamy had told ANI then.
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan dispatches free medicines worth Rs25mn to Afghanistan12:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- At least 13 civilians shot dead by Indian army in case of 'mistaken ...12:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021