Raddul Fasaad: Forces seize huge cache of weapons in Balochistan
According to officials, a raid was conducted under the ongoing Operation Raddul Fasaad in Makhi Nala area of Kahan, but no arrest were made during the operation.
The officials recovered arms and ammunition from the hideouts belonging to militants of banned groups.
Seven anti-tank mines, three grenades, bullets, one kilogramme of explosive material, rifle, machine gun, detonator, five RPG-7 fuses, and other items were seized during the raid, local media reported.
A considerable decline has been observed in militancy in Balochistan with the start of the army's Operation Raddul Fasadd across the country.
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- India confirms first two cases of Omicron variant05:51 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021