Shehbaz Sharif advised rest after slipping down the stairs in Lahore
LAHORE – PML-N President and Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Shahbaz Sharif has been advised to take rest after he slipped down the stairs at party secretariat in Lahore.
Reports said that Shehbaz Sharif slipped down a day earlier but he saved from any major injury as a party worker managed to hold him from falling down.
PML-N spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb while talking to the media that party president had fallen due to slipping on the stairs.
She said that medical experts have advised physiotherapy and rest to Shehbaz Sharif.
Marriyum added that Shehbaz has temporarily suspended all his political activities after the incident.
Shehbaz Sharif slams govt over money laundering ... 05:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2021
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president Shehbaz Sharif on Wednesday lashed out at the PTI ...
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Two Pakistan Army majors among 6 martyred in Balochistan chopper crash10:49 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022