Indian actor who played Hafiz Saeed in Phantom goes UNDERGROUND
Now the actor who portrays Hafiz Saeed, Shahnawaz Pradhan, is being kept underground for security reasons, the Indian media reported.
Kabir Khan's Phantom, is based on the novel 'Mumbai Avengers' by S Hussain Zaidi.
In the movie, Indian spies target alleged masterminds behind the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, a three-day rampage that saw gunmen attack two luxury hotels, a centre and a busy train station in India's financial capital.
But unlike the novel, which used pseudonyms for those accused of plotting the attack, Phantom apparently names Hafiz Muhammed Saeed, as well as American David Coleman Headley who was sentenced to 35 years in a US prison for his role in planning the siege.
In several interviews given to the press during the promotion of the movie, Kabir Khan has reiterated that movie is anti-terrorism, not anti-Pakistan.
- Will Saboor Aly and husband Ali Ansari work together in an upcoming ...12:10 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Election Commission starts proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI ...11:48 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Cabinet approves resignations of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed, Lt Gen Azhar ...11:34 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Babrik Shah's three-year-old son passes away in a tragic accident11:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alizeh Shah's 'summer pictures' raise temperature in winter07:59 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022