Qeemat Punjab launches home delivery service of fresh fruits, veggies
LAHORE – ‘Qeemat Punjab’, a commodities price checking and complaint registering mobile app developed by Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB), has introduced “Home Delivery Service” feature to provide goods at regulated prices at citizen`s doorstep.
The fresh online free home delivery service is covering the cities of Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Multan. A total of 46 items including fruits and vegetables are listed in Fresh Online order form.
The app will help people who don’t have means of going out alone, wish to avoid tiresome traffic, or going through a busy market with multiple shopping bags.
To deliver Order users have to select the fresh online icon from Qeemat app, select tehsil and then select the items of their desire from the list and enter quantity. Total bill will appear on the top of the screen.
Necessary shipping details and pin location also need to be set from the map. Order will be placed with cash on delivery mode of payment.
User can see the status of the order in scheduled orders and also orders history.
Lahore being the major populated city amongst other, is providing the service in five Tehsils, including Tehsil Model Town, Tehsil Lahore City, Tehsil Lahore Cantt, Tehsil Shalimar, and Tehsil Raiwind.
To stop the profiteering by the shopkeepers, this citizen centric app, launched on 23rd April, 2019 has got tremendous response and so far been downloaded by more than 600 thousand users all across Punjab.
دیکھیے قیمت پنجاب ایپ کا استعمال اور زائد قیمت اور دکانداروں کے غلط رویے سے پائیں مکمل چھٹکارا!— Punjab Information Technology Board (@PITB_Official) January 28, 2020
ایپ ڈائون لوڈ کریں:
Android: https://t.co/9vytnfr22C@azfarmanzoor @faisalyousaf786 @GOPunjabPK pic.twitter.com/cVkMhJGSwU
While out of 23,646 registered complaints, 23,516 have been resolved. Qeemat Punjab App can be downloaded from both Google Play store and Apple Store (IOS).
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan shuts border with Iran over Coronavirus fears09:46 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- AIOU extends admissions date of Matric, FA till March 307:27 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 — Match 7: Islamabad United beat Lahore Qalandars by one wicket05:20 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan likely to start registering Madaris from next month04:24 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019