My wedding is yet to be confirmed: Hassan Ali
LAHORE- Cricketer Hasan Ali on Tuesday took to Twitter to clarify the widespread media reports claiming, he is set to marry an Indian woman.
Earlier, local media portals reported that Ali is set to marry Shamia Arzoo from Haryana, India. According to the reports, the nikkah ceremony will be held on August 20 in Dubai. However, the bowler in a Tweet, said that the wedding is not confirmed yet and he will make a public announcement about it very soon.
“Just wanna clarify my wedding is not confirmed yet, our families have yet to meet and decide upon it,” Ali shared. “Will make a public announcement very soon In Sha Allah.”
just wanna clarify my wedding is not confirmed yet, our families have yet to meet and decide upon it. will make a public announcement very soon in sha allah. #gettingreadyforfamilymeetup— Hassan Ali 🇵🇰 (@RealHa55an) July 30, 2019
Shamia Arzoo has a B.Tech (Aeronautical) degree from Manav Rachna University and currently works as a flight engineer in Emirates Airlines. She is also a former employee of Jet Airways.
Hasan Ali made his ODI debut back in August 2016 and put himself forth as one of the brightest prospects in Pakistan cricket .
The right arm bowler rose to fame after scalping 13 wickets in five matches of the Champions Trophy 2017.
The 25-year-old from Punjab has played nine Tests, 53 ODIs and 30 T20Is in which he has picked up 148 wickets.
Hasan Ali is the fourth Pakistani cricketer to marry an Indian girl.
Before him, veteran batsman Shoaib Malik married Indian tennis star, Sania Mirza. Former Pakistan cricketer’s Zaheer Abbas and Mohsin Hasan Khan also have Indian wives.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Hamza Malik likely to be the next big thing, impresses yet again with ...12:35 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019