CPEC Authority chief announces start of another key operation at Gwadar port
ISLAMABAD – China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Chairman General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa said on Friday that a ship carrying 17,000 tons DAP docked at Gwadar port.
In a tweet, he said it is for the first time that “bagging of bulk cargo been done locally instead of foreign ports”.
Explaining operations at Gwadar port, Bajwa further said that the DAP fertilizer is being transported to Afghanistan on 550 trucks.
#Gwadar Port Operstions:Ship carrying 17000 tons DAP arrived.Being transported to Afghanistan on 550 trucks— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 31, 2020
60% via Chamman.1st time bagging of bulk cargo been done locally instead of foreign ports.Local employment generated& transport business boosted #CPEC #CPECMakingProgress pic.twitter.com/DTae2suZdB
He said that the port has generated local employment, besides boosting transport business in Pakistan.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020