CPEC Authority chief announces start of another key operation at Gwadar port
ISLAMABAD – China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Chairman General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa said on Friday that a ship carrying 17,000 tons DAP docked at Gwadar port.
In a tweet, he said it is for the first time that “bagging of bulk cargo been done locally instead of foreign ports”.
Explaining operations at Gwadar port, Bajwa further said that the DAP fertilizer is being transported to Afghanistan on 550 trucks.
#Gwadar Port Operstions:Ship carrying 17000 tons DAP arrived.Being transported to Afghanistan on 550 trucks— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 31, 2020
60% via Chamman.1st time bagging of bulk cargo been done locally instead of foreign ports.Local employment generated& transport business boosted #CPEC #CPECMakingProgress pic.twitter.com/DTae2suZdB
He said that the port has generated local employment, besides boosting transport business in Pakistan.
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021