Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid infection
ISLAMABAD – Supreme Court Justice Qazi Faez Isa, who tested positive for Covid-19 a week ago, was shifted to hospital after his health condition deteriorated on Saturday.
The decision to hospitalise Justice Isa was taken by doctors after his checkup at home where he has been quarantining for the last few days.
Reports said that Justice Qazi Faez Isa is suffering from persistent cough and fever.
Earlier this month, Justice Isa and his wife Sarina Isa contracted the virus, according to a press release by the top court.
Pakistan mulls vaccinating youngsters aged 12-18 ... 07:58 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan is considering vaccinating its citizens under 18 years of age as it aims to inoculate 70 ...
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa v Central Punjab – ...07:20 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani soldier martyred, two injured in Mach terrorist attack06:46 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes are now ‘semi-separated’06:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- KRK slammed for predicting Sana Khan's divorce05:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021