Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid infection
ISLAMABAD – Supreme Court Justice Qazi Faez Isa, who tested positive for Covid-19 a week ago, was shifted to hospital after his health condition deteriorated on Saturday.
The decision to hospitalise Justice Isa was taken by doctors after his checkup at home where he has been quarantining for the last few days.
Reports said that Justice Qazi Faez Isa is suffering from persistent cough and fever.
Earlier this month, Justice Isa and his wife Sarina Isa contracted the virus, according to a press release by the top court.
Pakistan mulls vaccinating youngsters aged 12-18 ... 07:58 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan is considering vaccinating its citizens under 18 years of age as it aims to inoculate 70 ...
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Northern bat first against Sindh in 6th national T20 match07:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021