Here is why Ariana Grande cried "10 hundred times" while making her new album
Ariana had a really hard time making this album and this reason is the bombing at her Manchester concert.
She took therapy, wrote a lot and even talked to her close circle about it but she still seems to keep it close to her heart so much that she cried a lot while making this album. Pharrell Williams, who worked with Ariana, explained how Grande and her team came up with this album, but record companies didn't understand it at first, but finally this plan went through.
She explained her feelings in the most millennial way possible “Here you go. I cried 10 hundred times in the session writing it for you. Here is my bleeding heart, and here is trap beat behind it.” She continued “I’ve never been so vulnerable to myself. I feel like I graduated almost. I feel like for a long time the songs were great, but they weren’t songs that made me feel something the way these songs do.”
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020