Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-19
LAHORE — Pakistani singer and leader of ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Abrar Ul Haq has been diagnosed with COVID-19 as he confirmed the news on social media.
The philanthropist-cum-politician, 51, said on Twitter that he has self-isolated himself. Haq, who is also chairman of Pakistan Ted Crescent Society and founder of a charity orfanization Sahara for Life Trust, has announced to continue his duties through skype, a video call app.
“My corona test came positive, i am home quarantined, however ,inshahallah, i will keep performing my duties through Skype as Red Crescent and Sahara worker,” he said, adding: “Please pray for me and all those fighting it.”
My corona test came positive, i am home quarantined, however ,inshahallah, i will keep performing my duties through Skype as Red Crescent and Sahara worker. Please pray for me and all those fighting it.— Abrar Ul Haq (@AbrarUlHaqPK) May 31, 2020
On Saturday, the singer-turned-politician had expressed fear of contracting coronavirus. He wrote on Twitter, “I am having fever and dry cough since last night and hope it is not Corona however those who interacted with me including Governor Sarwer sb should take precautionary measures”.
- It's not a good time to talk to India about better relations: PM Imran12:48 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: After hunting down India, Pakistan ready to take on New ...12:18 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Bahraini counterpart ...11:27 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021