Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan torture case
Property tycoon sends legal notice to Hassan Niazi over negative propaganda
LAHORE – Pakistan's real-estate tycoon Malik Riaz has refuted allegation leveled against him in the Uzma Khan torture case.
Terming Hassan Niazi’s allegations as baseless and false, Malik Riaz has sent a legal notice to him in this regard.
In the notice, Malik Riaz’s lawyer, Advocate Azhar Siddique has directed Hassan Niazi to seek an unconditional apology from Malik Riaz and to ensure in writing not to level further allegations within seven days.
Advocate Azhar Siddique rejected the rumour that Malik Riaz had offered money to anybody and said that such false propaganda has been devised to tarnish his image.
He said that Uzma Khan’s lawyer is trying to seek cheap publicity by alleging Malik Riaz's involvement in the matter.
While advising Hassan Niazi to withdraw allegations leveled against Malik Riaz, Advocate Azhar Siddique warned him to face legal action otherwise.
Earlier, in a tweet, Malik Riaz stated that “I categorically rebut this malicious propaganda associating me with a viral video. Usman is not my nephew.I’m appalled at such below the belt attempt to malign me for something I’m not involved in any capacity.
I categorically rebut this malicious propaganda associating me with a viral video.Usman is not my nephew.I'm appalled at such below the belt attempt to malign me for something I'm not involved in any capacity. (1/2)— Malik Riaz Hussain (@MalikRiaz_) May 27, 2020
- Senator Manzoor Kakar survives assassination attempt in Quetta09:59 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves Phase-II of NAP for locust control09:44 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan finalizes guidelines, strategy to counter COVID-19 on Eidul ...09:05 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during FY 202108:26 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020