Shahroz Sabzwari, Sadaf Kanwal tie the knot amid COVID-19
KARACHI - Shahroz Sabzwari and Sadaf Kanwal, the renowned Pakistan actors, have tied the knot amid coronavirus pandemic.
Sabzwari, who is known for his role in the film Khulay Aasman Ke Neechay and 2016 drama series Deewana, has married the model months after he parted ways with Syra Yousaf over irreconcilable reasons.
The newly married couple has shared pictures of their nikkah ceremony on their Instagram handle. The news was more confirmed whey Sadaf changed her surname with Sabzwari.
Shahroz Sabzwari sharing the picture wrote the caption, Alhamdulillah.
Sabzwari and Syra Yousaf had ended their seven years long marriage in March this year due to irreconcilable differences.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021