Pakistan to receive another batch of Covid-19 vaccine tonight
ISLAMABAD – Federal Minister for Planning and National Command and Operation Centre chief Asad Umar on Thursday said that Pakistan would get another batch of 500,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses tonight.
This is an addition to the nearly 500,000 doses that were received by Pakistan from China over the past two days, he added.
Recieved 5 lakh 60 thousand procured vaccines yesterday. Another 5 lakhs will arrive tonight. Reviewed the vaccine administration situation in NCOC today and asked the provinces to increase the pace of vaccination to fully utilize the vaccines which have been made available— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) April 1, 2021
Federal Minister Asad Umar also mentioned that he had asked provinces to speed up their vaccination drives to ensure the use of all available doses.
COVID-19 – First shipment of 60,000 single-dose ... 02:46 PM | 31 Mar, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan received the first shipment of 60,000 doses of single-dose Chinese vaccine Convidecia, ...
On Tuesday, Pakistan received the first shipment of the single-dose coronavirus vaccine.
More than 300 COVID-19 vaccine shots wasted in ... 09:33 PM | 31 Mar, 2021
LAHORE – Punjab Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid revealed on Thursday that a medical superintended of a public ...
- Saba Qamar and Fahad Mustafa stun fans with sizzling performance in ...04:13 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Scores injured after dozens of vehicles collide in huge motorway ...02:18 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam replaces Imad Wasim as Karachi Kings captain01:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021