AIOU to increase incentives for market-oriented research
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has decided to enhance incentives for its academicians to encourage and motivate them to undertake applied market-oriented and innovative research.
A proposal to this effect has been adopted by the University’s Executive Council on the recommendation of the Vice-Chancellor, said a senior official of the University while addressing a seminar held here on Wednesday.
The University’s academicians and researchers of various departments attended the seminar and discussed the application process and evaluation of National Research Programs for Universities (NRPU).
The seminar was also addressed by the senior officials of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) who briefed the participants about the process of undertaking research-based projects and eligibility criteria for winning research grants.
- Patient killed after Rescue 1122 ambulance falls into Muzaffargarh ...04:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019