Ayesha Nazir Jutt quashes rumours of leaving PTI
Jutt, who lost PP-232 by-elections in August last year, took to Twitter and clarified that she was with PTI and rumours of her leaving the party were fake.
Twitter account @AyeshaNJutt quoted below is fake.Dirty politics,trying to defame pol.parties by bogus fake accounts is part of cyber crime. https://t.co/1FmUWMX9Ik— Ayesha Nazir Jatt (@IamAyeshaNazir) September 14, 2017
Tagging a tweet suggesting her exit from the party of cricketer-turned-politician, Ayesha said making bogus fake accounts came under cyber-crime.
The tweet she referred to stated that Ayesha announced to leave PTI as it was a male-chauvinist party.
Ayesha is the daughter of Nazir Jutt, a political personality of Burewala.
She bagged 50,267 votes in PP-232 by-elections against PML-N's Chaudhry Muhammad Yousaf Kasailia who made it to the provincial assembly by securing 51,556.
- Mob sets police station on fire in Pakistan over 'desecration' of ...11:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Indian woman visits Pakistan with husband, converts to Islam, marries ...11:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- WHO member states reach consensus on future pandemic treaty10:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Profile: Who is Malik Riaz, the owner of Bahria Town?10:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- New Zealand MP rides cycle to hospital to give birth10:02 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021