Man kills ‘cheating’ wife, children, in-laws in Multan
Imran Mehmood, a District Police Officer for the city of Multan detailed that Muhammad Ajmal committed the attack as revenge for a suspected affair by his wife Kiran; the suspect had returned to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia over three weeks ago and with intention of killing as per police report.
“This is clearly an honor killing. He saw a picture of his wife with another man and believed she was having an affair,” Mehmood said and added that he does not repent his actions.
Besides killing his wife and their two children, Ajmal also killed his three sisters-in-law, two of their children, and his mother-in-law in the horrific carnage that sent shock waves across the city.
Ajmal was with his father at the time of murder and both of them are behind bars now; police are also searching for his brother, who is also believed to be involved.
Kiran’s brother Ali Raza confirmed that Ajmal and his sister were having marital problems and she had recently moved back to Pakistan and was living with her family.
“I am left with just my father, my whole family is gone,” he said in despair.
Ajmal worked as a tailor in Saudi Arabia.
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- India deploys additional troops, modern Howitzers in occupied Kashmir ...01:41 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Narcotics agency raids SRK's bungalow as Bollywood superstar reaches ...12:06 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021