Kylie Jenner’s cosmetics partner sues Coty after investment
Seed Beauty, the exclusive manufacturer of Kylie Jenner's cosmetics lines, is suing Coty Inc. for allegedly stealing trade secrets while investing in the business. The beauty giant Coty owns a 51% stake in the beauty mogul's makeup line.
As per the filed civil suit, Kylie Cosmetics intentionally revealed Seed’s trade secrets, their confidential intellectual property with Coty.
According to Seed, their knowledge is the reason why Kylie's business is a success and helped her reach the billionaire status.
Now, concerned their information will be used by Coty, Seed is requesting the court to permanently bar Kylie Cosmetics from unveiling Seed’s trade secrets.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- ‘Don't get overexcited’, Babar Azam tells teammates after ...11:53 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Reach Every Door’ Covid vaccination drive begins in Punjab today11:24 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to address Riyadh conference to promote trade, investment in ...10:59 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrations in occupied Kashmir as Pakistan break India jinx in ...10:26 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan frees 350 TLP activists after ‘partially successful ...09:55 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021