IHC reserves verdict on petition seeking Ghulam Sarwar Khan's removal
ISLAMABAD - The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has reserved verdict on a petition seeking Federal Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar Khan’s removal over irresponsible statement regarding the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) pilots.
According to media reports, the petition was filed by Tariq Asad Advocate following Ghulam Sarwar Khan’s remarks.
Tariq Asad said that right after the minister’s statements, Europe imposed ban on PIA flights for six months.
The minister should have taken secret action against those with fake licenses, he added.
In his remarks, IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah said that a detailed judgment over the matter will be issued later on.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020