IHC reserves verdict on petition seeking Ghulam Sarwar Khan's removal
ISLAMABAD - The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has reserved verdict on a petition seeking Federal Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar Khan’s removal over irresponsible statement regarding the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) pilots.
According to media reports, the petition was filed by Tariq Asad Advocate following Ghulam Sarwar Khan’s remarks.
Tariq Asad said that right after the minister’s statements, Europe imposed ban on PIA flights for six months.
The minister should have taken secret action against those with fake licenses, he added.
In his remarks, IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah said that a detailed judgment over the matter will be issued later on.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021