Ayesha Takia finally responds to trolls after plastic surgery row
Her caption directs her message to trollers “Hey all you fabulous ppl, let's be super proud of who we are right now coz it's freakin 2017 and we ain't letting no bullies bring us down. I love myself, and you should love yourself too. Be who u wanna be n do what u wanna do, don't allow insecure souls to try n calm down ur confidence. Be fabulous n #StopSelfieShaming , stop picking on ppl for who they wanna be it's lame AF. Opinions are like a**h*les, everyone has one? so screw what others think and OWN it baby."
In another Post!
Ayesha's caption, "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches." simply means you cannot change yourself for people because there still would be some individuals who are going to dislike you.
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video01:05 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021