Karachi court issues non-bailable arrest warrants of Manzoor Pashteen, Mohsin Dawar
KARACHI – A Karachi anti-terrorism court (ATC) has issued non-bailable arrest warrants of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) leaders Manzoor Pashteen and Mohsin Javed Dawar for provocative speech and sedition case.
During the hearing, the court approved the interim challan against PTM leaders which declared them as fugitives.
Later, the court issued non-bailable arrest warrants and directed the authorities to arrest and produce the accused before March 9.
Petition submitted in IHC to ban PTM 11:37 AM | 26 May, 2019
LAHORE - A petition has been filed in Islamabad High Court (IHC) against Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) for speaking ...
Five more arrests were made over alleging offensive remarks against the national institutions.
Earlier, the court ordered to block CNICs of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) leaders Manzoor Pashteen and Mohsin Javed Dawar.
PTM’s Mohsin Dawar disinvited from PDM’s ... 04:15 PM | 16 Oct, 2020
LAHORE – The Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), a grand alliance of the country’s opposition parties, has ...
- Taliban delegation begins talks with Western officials, rights ...11:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Over 22,000 government officers in Pakistan are dual national: Report11:05 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- South Africa clean sweep ODI series against India10:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Turkey launching 50 new development projects in Pakistan this year10:17 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- British lawmaker claims she was removed as minister over 'Muslimness'09:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021