Karachi court issues non-bailable arrest warrants of Manzoor Pashteen, Mohsin Dawar
KARACHI – A Karachi anti-terrorism court (ATC) has issued non-bailable arrest warrants of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) leaders Manzoor Pashteen and Mohsin Javed Dawar for provocative speech and sedition case.
During the hearing, the court approved the interim challan against PTM leaders which declared them as fugitives.
Later, the court issued non-bailable arrest warrants and directed the authorities to arrest and produce the accused before March 9.
Petition submitted in IHC to ban PTM 11:37 AM | 26 May, 2019
LAHORE - A petition has been filed in Islamabad High Court (IHC) against Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) for speaking ...
Five more arrests were made over alleging offensive remarks against the national institutions.
Earlier, the court ordered to block CNICs of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) leaders Manzoor Pashteen and Mohsin Javed Dawar.
PTM’s Mohsin Dawar disinvited from PDM’s ... 04:15 PM | 16 Oct, 2020
LAHORE – The Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), a grand alliance of the country’s opposition parties, has ...
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022