Karachi court issues non-bailable arrest warrants of Manzoor Pashteen, Mohsin Dawar
KARACHI – A Karachi anti-terrorism court (ATC) has issued non-bailable arrest warrants of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) leaders Manzoor Pashteen and Mohsin Javed Dawar for provocative speech and sedition case.
During the hearing, the court approved the interim challan against PTM leaders which declared them as fugitives.
Later, the court issued non-bailable arrest warrants and directed the authorities to arrest and produce the accused before March 9.
Petition submitted in IHC to ban PTM 11:37 AM | 26 May, 2019
LAHORE - A petition has been filed in Islamabad High Court (IHC) against Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) for speaking ...
Five more arrests were made over alleging offensive remarks against the national institutions.
Earlier, the court ordered to block CNICs of Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) leaders Manzoor Pashteen and Mohsin Javed Dawar.
PTM’s Mohsin Dawar disinvited from PDM’s ... 04:15 PM | 16 Oct, 2020
LAHORE – The Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), a grand alliance of the country’s opposition parties, has ...
- Pakistan starts vaccinating people aged 50 plus from next week06:28 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Twitter stops working in parts of world including Pakistan06:15 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s Gwadar Port Authority likely to ink MoU with Egypt' Suez ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif tests negative for COVID-1903:40 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra pens a lovely birthday wish for Lara Dutta03:55 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021