Falak Shabir suffers injuries in accident
He was immediately given first aid by the rescuers.
The singing sensation, also referred as the King of Soul Style and Mr. Unplugged Famous, posted a photo on social media with a caption: "Its just a accident pray for me".
Falak, however, didn't mention how and where the accident occurred.
Falak Shabir rose to fame with his 2008 debut single Rog, after successful debut Falak produced many hit songs for his fans. He made his Bollywood singing breakthrough in 2013 by contributing a song to John Abraham's I, Me aur Mein and the song was Sajna.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021