Cormorant Strike 2021: Pakistan Navy commandos take part in multinational drill in Sri Lanka
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Navy’s Special Services Group (SSG) participated in the 11th multinational ‘Exercise Cormorant Strike 2021’ with Sri Lankan Army at Infantry Training Center Minneriya.
The aim of exercise was to enhance interoperability and strengthen relations among Special Operation Forces of participating countries, said the navy in an official statement.
#PakNavy SSG participated in 11th multinational ‘Exercise Cormorant Strike 2021’ with Sri Lankan Army at Infantry Training Center Minneriya. The aim of exercise was to enhance interoperability & strengthen relations among Special Operation Forces of participating countries. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/Zo5D4R9KvX— DGPR (Navy) (@dgprPaknavy) October 1, 2021
The Exercise focused on operations including anti-terrorism Ops, disaster relief reconnaissance missions, riverine Ops & counter-terrorism in the maritime domain.
Regional countries including Bangladesh, India, Maldives, and Nepal participated in it.
‘Druzhba VI’ – Pakistan, Russia kick off ... 08:11 PM | 29 Sep, 2021
RAWALPINDI – A joint exercise of the special forces of Pakistan and Russia, Druzhba VI, kicked off, the ...
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022