Cormorant Strike 2021: Pakistan Navy commandos take part in multinational drill in Sri Lanka
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Navy’s Special Services Group (SSG) participated in the 11th multinational ‘Exercise Cormorant Strike 2021’ with Sri Lankan Army at Infantry Training Center Minneriya.
The aim of exercise was to enhance interoperability and strengthen relations among Special Operation Forces of participating countries, said the navy in an official statement.
#PakNavy SSG participated in 11th multinational ‘Exercise Cormorant Strike 2021’ with Sri Lankan Army at Infantry Training Center Minneriya. The aim of exercise was to enhance interoperability & strengthen relations among Special Operation Forces of participating countries. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/Zo5D4R9KvX— DGPR (Navy) (@dgprPaknavy) October 1, 2021
The Exercise focused on operations including anti-terrorism Ops, disaster relief reconnaissance missions, riverine Ops & counter-terrorism in the maritime domain.
Regional countries including Bangladesh, India, Maldives, and Nepal participated in it.
‘Druzhba VI’ – Pakistan, Russia kick off ... 08:11 PM | 29 Sep, 2021
RAWALPINDI – A joint exercise of the special forces of Pakistan and Russia, Druzhba VI, kicked off, the ...
- Videos of alleged buying, selling of votes leak ahead of Lahore’s ...12:33 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Punjab students to get Rs3,000 monthly stipend under Waseela Taleem ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for hurling purse at magistrate10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021