Pakistan’s defence is impregnable, Gen Raheel Sharif warns Modi, RAW
Addressing the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) conference in Gilgit on Thursday, the army chief vowed to break the nexus between corruption and terrorism.
Gen Raheel said that he completely understood the nefarious designs of Pakistan’s enemies - whether it is Modi (India PM), RAW (Indian spy agency), or any other” - and added that Pak-Army was prepared to defend its borders.
"CPEC will be completely safe, from Rawalpindi to Khanjrab", he further announced.
General Raheel Sharif also said that corruption would be eradicated from Pakistan under any condition. “We will go to any length in order to ensure CPEC s security. No matter what the world says, fact is that it is a matter of our survival," the COAS added.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021