16 ministries reluctant to implement decisions of PM’s cabinet
ISLAMABAD – As many as 16 federal ministries have been issued a final warning over not comply with the decisions made by Prime Minister Imran Khan’s cabinet, local media reported on Friday.
The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) has issued a 'red letter' to the said ministries, asking them to complete the assigned tasks within 21 days and submit a compliance report.
Without giving the details of what decisions have not been implemented, the media reports citing PMO spokesperson said that out of eight, five decisions of federal cabinet were not implemented by the 16 ministries within the stipulated time.
The prime minister has also summoned the performance report of the ministries, the spokesperson said, adding that they have been asked to send details of vacancies to Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) within the stipulated time.
The ministries were also ordered to outline rules to fill the vacant posts, besides resolving issues related of promotion of officers.
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan Army shoots down Indian spy drone along LoC06:42 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Probe demanded into killing of CSP officer Zubaidullah06:30 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020