Disney’s ‘Dumbo’ tops US Box Office
The film has earned an estimated $45m domestically from 4,259 locations, against a $170m production budget. It’s less than half of what Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book and Burton’s own Alice in Wonderland opened to.
The remake of the 1941 animated film, which stars Colin Farrell and Danny DeVito, got mixed to negative reviews from critics.
These 5 AMAZING Disney remakes are releasing soon 01:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2018
LAHORE - These days, Disney has been reviving many of their 90's classic hits. Several hits have already been remade, ...
On the other side, Jordan Peele’s first film, “Get Out,” dropped only 15% its second weekend. But “Us,” despite a horror-genre normal drop of 53%, still made more in its second weekend — at $33 million, almost $5 million more.
“Captain Marvel” in its fourth weekend dropped 40%, with $353 million domestic. It looks on track to reach around $425-$450 million, ahead of “Wonder Woman” two years ago.
That would put it ahead of most of the Marvel character subsets, including Thor, Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Men. Rarefied territory indeed.
Have you watched the classic Disney's movie 'Dumbo' remake yet?
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Taliban hails US troop drawdown from Afghanistan10:29 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- ATC sentences student to death for 'killing professor over anti-Islam ...10:02 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:55 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021