Mahira Khan stands with Saba Qamar after wedding called off
Superstar Mahira Khan has stepped forward as she extended her support to Saba Qamar, amid the Baaghi star's breakup fiasco.
Earlier today, Qamar called it quits with Azeem Khan as she termed personal reason for the reason to call off the marriage.
Celebrities poured their heart out in support of Saba and industry sweetheart Mahira Khan also dropped a comment in support of the Cheekh star.
“You do YOU. Happiness is just around the corner InshAllah” Khan commented.
Turning to her Instagram handle, Qamar made a public announcement for her future plans,
“I have a very important announcement to make, due to a lot of personal reasons I have decided to call it off with Azeem Khan, 'WE ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED NOW' hope you guys will support my decision just like you all have been supporting me always, and I guess it's never too late to realise the bitter realities!
View this post on Instagram
Leaving social media into a frenzy after accepting a marriage proposal on Instagram, Qamar and Khan's dynamic was adored by everyone but now the relationship has ended officially.
Azeem Khan reacts to Saba Qamar calling it quits 03:04 PM | 2 Apr, 2021
Shortly after Saba Qamar called it quits with Azeem Khan, the man in question Azeem Khan has also reacted to the ...
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:45 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022