Saudi King Salman's brother passes away
RIYADH - A senior member of Saudi Arabia's royal family and brother of Kind Salman bin Abdul Aziz has passed away, according to a statement issued by an official news agency on Monday.
Prince Mutaib bin Abdulaziz Al Saud passed away on Monday, the Royal Court announced.
#عاجل #الديوان_الملكي : وفاة صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير متعب بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود، وسيصلى عليه ـ إن شاء الله ـ بعد صلاة العشاء ليوم غد الثلاثاء بالمسجد الحرام في مكة المكرمة.#واس pic.twitter.com/d7xYmlbL6U— واس الأخبار الملكية (@spagov) December 2, 2019
The late Saudi prince's funeral prayers will be offered in Masjid al-Haram — or the Great Mosque of Makkah — on Tuesday after Isha prayers, the notification added.
- ‘Made in Pakistan’: PM Imran opens first ever indigenous ...05:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Refine your camera skills with Xposure’s new e-workshop series ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Sooner we realize, lesser we regret05:13 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020