Govt reforms producing positive outcomes to provide relief to public: Finance Advisor
ISLAMABAD - Advisor to the Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh has said that government reforms are producing positive outcomes to provide relief to the public.
In a tweet, the Finance Advisor said that investment and exports are rising now and current account deficit has declined, adding that that ranking of Ease of Doing Business in Pakistan is also going up.
Rising exports & investment, declining current account deficit, improved fiscal prospects through better tax & non tax collection, market rally, EOBD ranking going up; indicates that Govt reforms are producing positive outcomes to provide relief to public.#PTIStabilisesEconomy pic.twitter.com/HZ552DA9aF— Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh (@a_hafeezshaikh) December 2, 2019
Hafeez Sheikh said that the fiscal prospects have improved through better tax and non-tax collection and the stock market is showing growth with rallying.
- A Smartphone that Brings Affordability & Reliability for Everyone – ...10:55 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019