Govt reforms producing positive outcomes to provide relief to public: Finance Advisor
ISLAMABAD - Advisor to the Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh has said that government reforms are producing positive outcomes to provide relief to the public.
In a tweet, the Finance Advisor said that investment and exports are rising now and current account deficit has declined, adding that that ranking of Ease of Doing Business in Pakistan is also going up.
Rising exports & investment, declining current account deficit, improved fiscal prospects through better tax & non tax collection, market rally, EOBD ranking going up; indicates that Govt reforms are producing positive outcomes to provide relief to public.#PTIStabilisesEconomy pic.twitter.com/HZ552DA9aF— Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh (@a_hafeezshaikh) December 2, 2019
Hafeez Sheikh said that the fiscal prospects have improved through better tax and non-tax collection and the stock market is showing growth with rallying.
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan looks forward to enhance ties with Europe Union, says COAS ...09:20 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Rawalpindi Ring Road scandal: Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM Imran’s ...08:28 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021