'HUM Bridal Couture Week 2017’ to begin from March 31st
Lahore- HUM Network Limited in collaboration with QMobile, has announced the dates for “HUM Bridal Couture Week 2017”. The country’s biggest bridal fashion extravaganza will take place from the 31st of March to the 2nd of April in Karachi.
It is a platform that provides a chance to every bridal fashion and jewelry prominent designer to exhibit their wares.
BCW fashion week started seven years ago by the HUM Network to promote the Pakistan bridal industry. It is held twice every year.
Names of participating designers, jewelry designers, make-up artists and other details are due to be announced soon.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019