'Shab-e-Barat'- The night of blessings and glory
Muslims in the different parts of Pakistan show their love with Allah and seek forgiveness by praying Nawafil and Shabina whole night. The mosques are being decorated with clay lamps, candles, colorful lights.
People distribute sweets and traditional food items to their relatives and friends. On the day of this holy event special sweet dishes are being prepared and are distributed among the poor especially.
In addition to that, food in large quantities was distributed among the orphans and the destitute at special langar in mosques.
Special Shabina prayers are being offered in imperial mosques of Lahore which include Badshahi Masjid, Data Darbar, Masjid Gunbad Khizra and others.
The children also celebrate the holy night by the display of excessive firecrackers and display of fireworks. People visit graveyards to offer fateha (prayers) for departed souls of dear and near ones.
Shab-e-Barat is the night of forgiveness, being celebrated with religious zeal and enthusiasm.
- Enjoy the best PSL deals with OPPO Pakistan02:18 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- CJCSC calls on top Jordanian military brass, expresses desire to ...01:22 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Aamir Khan tops in PGF Qualification School Golf Event12:45 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Abbottabad man in custody, accused of raping teenager in front of ...12:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sajal Aly to feature in Atif Aslam's new music video02:50 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021