'Shab-e-Barat'- The night of blessings and glory
Muslims in the different parts of Pakistan show their love with Allah and seek forgiveness by praying Nawafil and Shabina whole night. The mosques are being decorated with clay lamps, candles, colorful lights.
People distribute sweets and traditional food items to their relatives and friends. On the day of this holy event special sweet dishes are being prepared and are distributed among the poor especially.
In addition to that, food in large quantities was distributed among the orphans and the destitute at special langar in mosques.
Special Shabina prayers are being offered in imperial mosques of Lahore which include Badshahi Masjid, Data Darbar, Masjid Gunbad Khizra and others.
The children also celebrate the holy night by the display of excessive firecrackers and display of fireworks. People visit graveyards to offer fateha (prayers) for departed souls of dear and near ones.
Shab-e-Barat is the night of forgiveness, being celebrated with religious zeal and enthusiasm.
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan win toss, opt to bat first against Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer declared ‘physically and mentally ...08:20 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021