Naseeruddin Shah is doing fine, actor’s family refutes hospitalization rumors
MUMBAI - Bollywood legendary star Naseeruddin Shah’s family slams the rumours being circulated on social media that the veteran actor is hospitalized. In a Twitter post, Vivaan Shah informed that his father’s well-wishers that he is fine.
“All well everyone! Baba’s just fine. All the rumours about his health are fake. He’s keeping well”, he informed. He also extended condolences on the death of Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor. “Praying for Irfan Bhai and Chintu Ji. Missing them a lot. Deepest condolences to their families. Our hearts go out to all of them. It’s a devastating loss for all of us”, wrote Vivaan Shah.
All well everyone! Baba's just fine. All the rumours about his health are fake. He's keeping well 🙏Praying for Irfan Bhai and Chintu ji. Missing them a lot. Deepest condolences to their families. Our hearts go out to all of them. It's a devastating loss for all of us 😔🙏— Vivaan Shah (@TheVivaanShah) April 30, 2020
After two consecutive deaths of Bollywood’s beloved actors Irrfan Khan and later Rishi Kapoor, rumours were ripe that veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah has been fallen ill and shifted to hospital. Later, his family has also confirmed to the news agency that Naseeruddin Shah is fine and healthy, and is in his residence in the Mumbai.
Rishi Kapoor, Irrfan Khan's scene from 'D Day' ... 01:47 PM | 30 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - After the sudden demise of two Bollywood legends Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor, a scene from their film ...
Actor’s niece Saira Shah Halim, also confirmed with the publication that “He’s absolutely fine and is observing lockdown with my aunt Ratna in Mumbai, it is fake news,” She also added that her father Lieutenant General Zameer Uddin Shah had spoken to the veteran actor a short while ago and was assured that Shah is hale and healthy.
- Working on Suki Kinari power project in full swing despite COVID-1906:14 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Global interest in Xposure’s #HomeCaptured contest peaks in final ...05:31 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Capture Beauty Under Cover of Darkness, with HUAWEI Nova 7i05:05 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Six killed in Saudi Arabia shooting04:40 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020