PM Imran to chair PTI' lawmakers meeting over COVID-19 situation on May 4
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair a meeting of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lawmakers on May 4 (Monday) over the coronavirus situation and the current economic situation in the country
According to media details, the premier will preside over the PTI’s MNAs meeting through video link to take the PTI lawmakers into confidence over the COVID-19 situation.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will also discuss the issues of their constituencies and would also inquire about the problems in their areas.
The lawmakers will also discuss coronavirus situation and relief measures during the meeting.
- Global interest in Xposure’s #HomeCaptured contest peaks in final ...05:31 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Capture Beauty Under Cover of Darkness, with HUAWEI Nova 7i05:05 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Six killed in Saudi Arabia shooting04:40 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020