Coke Studio’s Tajdar-e-Haram crosses 100 million views on YouTube
KARACHI - Tajdar-e-Haram, a hit from Coke Studio Season 8, has become first Pakistani song to cross 100 million views on YouTube. The song has been watched by people living in more than 186 countries across the world.
Tajdar-e-Haram was sung by Pakistani famous singer Atif Aslam whereas the music composed by Babar Ali Khanna, Arslan Rabbani and others also helped in making it famous.
General Manager of Coca-Cola Pakistan Rizwan U. Khan said that Coke Studio continues to break records and over the years it has driven the cultural leadership agenda of Pakistan. He said that Season 9’s ‘Afreen Afreen’ will also hit 10 crore views in coming days.
- Guterres commends Pakistan’ contributions towards UN’s charter, ...10:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan to name all development projects after top taxpayers09:59 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- PTI announces 3-day mourning as Naeemul Haque laid to rest in Karachi09:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- COVID-19: Coronavirus death toll rises to 1,666 in China09:43 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- UN chief Guterres calls for full respect to human rights in Occupied ...09:36 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- 10 restaurants in Lahore for a romantic date on V-day12:08 PM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are reportedly expecting their first ...10:26 AM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019