Coke Studio’s Tajdar-e-Haram crosses 100 million views on YouTube
Tajdar-e-Haram was sung by Pakistani famous singer Atif Aslam whereas the music composed by Babar Ali Khanna, Arslan Rabbani and others also helped in making it famous.
General Manager of Coca-Cola Pakistan Rizwan U. Khan said that Coke Studio continues to break records and over the years it has driven the cultural leadership agenda of Pakistan. He said that Season 9’s ‘Afreen Afreen’ will also hit 10 crore views in coming days.
- Pakistan fail to qualify for Hockey World Cup after beaten by Japan10:49 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Pakistan increases petroleum prices by Rs30 per litre10:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- PTI takes full financial responsibility for slain workers' families09:33 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Imran Khan among several PTI leaders booked for rioting, vandalism ...09:07 PM | 26 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz hails security forces for protecting people lives during ...08:28 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022