Money laundering case: Court to indict Shahbaz Sharif, others on November 11
LAHORE – Accountability court in Lahore has decided to indict PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif and his family members in a money laundering case on November 11.
Shehbaz Sharif and his son Hamza Shehbaz were taken to the court in an armoured vehicle.
During the hearing, the judge asked about the representative of the home secretary over which, the prosecutor said that no one has appeared from the side of the home secretary so far.
Judge asked about the representative of the home secretary, the prosecutor said that no one has appeared from the side of the home secretary so far.
The judge has adjourned the hearing till November 11.
PML-N vice president Maryam Nawaz also arrived at the court and met Shehbaz Sharif and Hamza Shehbaz to discuss political affairs.
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) team on September 28 had arrested the leader of the opposition in the money laundering case after Lahore High Court (LHC) rejected his bail plea.
Money laundering case: Court sends Shehbaz Sharif ... 12:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
LAHORE - An accountability court has sent Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President and Leader in the National ...
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021