Reuters, BBC reports India as one of world’s most dangerous places for women
NEW DELHI - International news organization, Reuters and British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reported that India is one of the world’s most dangerous places for women.
In India, countrywide protests have erupted over gang rape of a Dalit woman by upper-caste Hindus in Uttar Pardesh.
On September 14, a 19-year-old girl belonging from Dalit community was gang-raped by four upper-class Hindus in Hathras district.
Meanwhile, police detained Congress party leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi as they tried to meet the family of the woman in Uttar Pardesh.
Indian police arrest Rahul Gandhi on his way to ... 09:52 AM | 2 Oct, 2020
DELHI - Police in India have arrested Rahul Gandhi and his sister Priyanka Gandhi, two key leaders of the opposition ...
India is a country with a rape occurring every 15 minutes and there is no decline in crimes against women.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that many incidents of harassment and rape attempts over foreigner women visitor women and female journalists have also occurred in India.
- Minor boy sexually assaulted by prayer leader in Faisalabad11:35 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to reduce prisoners’ sentences on eve of Eid Milad-un-Nabi10:16 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistani fathers to get one-month leave on birth of child09:31 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran gives approval to establish 120 accountability courts08:39 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Nawab Atta Muhammad Khan Memorial Tent pegging tournament concludes08:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020