China’s Xi Jinping wishes Pakistan President quick recovery from Covid-19
ISLAMABAD – Chinese President Xi Jinping says his country will always stand with Pakistan to jointly fight against the Covid-19 pandemic and make joint efforts to build a closer China-Pakistan community with shared future.
In a message of sympathy to President Arif Alvi over his infection with Covid-19, the top Chinese leader wished him a speedy recovery.
“I attach great importance to the development of China-Pakistan relations and am ready to work with President Alvi to build a closer China-Pakistan community with a shared future for the benefit of our two countries and two peoples,” he said.
President Alvi had tested positive of Covid-19 on March 29.
How to battle coronavirus, PM Imran shares ... 03:27 PM | 30 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – President Dr Arif Alvi on Tuesday said that Prime Minister Imran Khan called him and shared his ...
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has also sent a cable to President Dr Arif Alvi to wish him good health and early recovery from COVID-19.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021