Fake bank accounts scam: NAB summons Sindh CM on June 4
KARACHI - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Rawalpindi has summoned Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah on June 4.
According to media detail, the anti-corruption watchdog has summoned the Sindh chief minister for questioning in connection with its investigation into a case pertaining to the multi-billion fake bank accounts scam and alleged embezzlement in a solar light project.
The Sindh CM is expected to appear before NAB’s joint investigation team tomorrow at 11 am.
The NAB has written a letter to Islamabad police for security arrangements of the CM during the appearance.
It will be second appearance of Murad Ali Shah before the NAB in the said cases.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- COAS Bajwa vows to maintain hard-earned peace in areas along Western ...10:00 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021