PSL 2020 – Match 16: Lahore Qalandars beat Quetta Gladiators by 37 runs
LAHORE – Lahore Qalandars registered their first victory in the Pakistan Super League 2020 after beating defending champions Quetta Gladiators by 37 runs in the 16th match at the Gaddafi Stadium on Tuesday.
Batting first Lahore Qalandars scored 209 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in allotted overs. In reply, Quetta Gladiators scored 172 for all out.
Earlier, in the 15th match of Pakistan Super League, Karachi Kings beat Peshawar Zalmi by six wickets in Rawalpindi last night.
Batting first, Peshawar Zalmi scored 151 runs for the loss of eight wickets in allotted twenty overs.
In reply, Karachi Kings achieved the target in 18.1overs for the loss of four wickets.
Lahore Qalandars: Sohail Akhtar (captain), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Shah Afridi, David Wiese, Usman Shinwari, Haris Rauf, Salman Butt, Chris Lynn, Samit Patel, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ben Dunk, Farzan Raja, Jaahid Ali, Muhammad Faizan, Dane Vilas, Dilbar Hussain
Quetta Gladiators: JJ Roy, SR Watson, Ahsan Ali, Azam Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, BCJ Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Khan, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Anwar Ali
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in IOK01:49 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020